NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lenox, Iowa – We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Mobility 1000 Row Crop Dry Fertilizer Spreader, the big brother to the popular Model 600 and Model 800, for the Fall 2016 season. The 1000 was displayed at the DakotaFest Farm Show August 16th thru the 18th, and again at the Farm Progress Show in Boone, IA, August 30th thru September 1st.
- 10 tons (333 Cu. Ft.) capacity.
- Hopper constructed of 409 stainless steel for longer life.
- VRT-ready, for precision farming operations.
- Twin ground-drive or tractor hydraulic spinners adjust to 40’, 50’ or 60’ spread pattern.
- Axle adjustable 80” to 120” for row width flexibility.
- Retractable roll tarp standard.
- 44” ground clearance under spinners, 37” under frame.
- 46” high profile row crop wheels and tires standard – duals available.
- State-of-the-art powder coat white paint for protection against the elements.
- Lights and scale kit optional.
- 24-month limited warranty.
At a time when every dollar of input cost is under scrutiny by professional producers, the Mobility 1000 can spread 23% more dry fertilizer than the Mobility 800 between reloads, and 51% more than the Mobility 600, making it the most efficient and cost-effective dry fertilizer spreader in our line-up.